The Green Building Center has two missions.
First, we want to deliver the most sustainable projects possible on time and within budget using an integrative approach.
Second, we want to educate the design, construction, owner & occupant community on best practices & be a resource.
To achieve these goals we engage the most qualified and experienced professionals available. Membership is open to the public with the benefits outlined below. Support the mission of GBC today by joining us today.
Associate Members are vetted experts in their respective fields, which include architects, engineers, sustainability consultants, construction managers, real estate, professional service providers, product manufacturers and other green professionals.
Associate Membership status entitles the member to the following benefits:
1. Participation in opportunities to provide their services and products as part of our integrated project delivery team.
2. Right-of-first-refusal in offering their services.
3. Use the Center's office space on a scheduled basis, as available, to meet with potential clients or simply have a place to 'hang your hat' while in town on business.
4. Discounts and exlusive access to Continuing Education and Networking events hosted by GBC.
5. Recognition on our website and in promotional material.
Cost: $1,500 annually
Interested in Associate Membership? Sign up HERE.
Professionals and firms which do not meet the requirements for Associate Membership or want to participate at a reduced rate can promote their businesses and services through the Affiliate Member program of preferred vendors. Affiliate Members increase their visibility and connect with consumers and other sustainable building companies and professionals looking for the products and services that they offer.
Membership at the Affiliate level entitles members to the following benefits:
1. Discounts on professional education programs & invitations to industry networking events.
2. The opportunity to provide their services or products on projects when an Associate Member declines the opportunity or is unable to provide the services in the timeframe or budget required.
3. Recognition on our website.
Cost: $500 annually
Interested in Affiliate Membership? Sign Up HERE.
Supporting members are those who want to have someone to call when they have question, interested in continuing education opportunities or just want to be part of a like-minded community working to make healthy, environmentally responsible places to live, work and play so we can all prosper.
Supporting member benefits include the following:
1. 1 hour of free consultation with a GBC Associate Member of your choosing
2. Discounts and access to Continuing Education and Networking events hosted by GBC.
5. Recognition on our website.
Cost: $100 annually
Interested in Supporting Membership? Sign up HERE